Monday, July 19, 2010

30 years

Today is my parents 30th Anniversary! Congratulations to the best parents in the world, for being together for 30 years. They are currently cruising the East Coast to celebrate, while my brother and I are home to fend for ourselves. While I am not at work, I am making a hobby out of my pictures, but with no kids to take pictures of I must resort on my pets and nature. Interesting to say the least, as these past few days with my parents gone has really made me realize how much can go downhill when they aren't here.
For Example:
My dogs shed like crazy, and normally my mom vacuums the hair up daily, or the maids do it...well Mom isn't here so our house is a fur ball.. I almost threw up when cleaning the cat litter (literally) and our meals consist of Chic-Fil-A, Dominos, and Subway..Yeah, thats what to expect when two college kids are left home alone!

Anyways, yesterday I hung out with my friends Krishten and Sarah, and we took on Target and spent a little too much money..but we all bought SATCHELS! yay! Satchel's are a purse that you wear on the side..pretty convenient for someone like myself who hates purses and just carries my wallet, keys and phone around in my hands all day. Super cute! I got a dark brown one, Krishten got a mustard yellow one and Sarah got a red one!

Here are some pictures from today!






No comments:

Post a Comment